Sunday, January 10, 2010

Take two.

Well, we attempted green beans, they pretty much had the same fate as peas. I don't know what it is but she just isn't into eating like I thought she would be.

Today we are on to carrots in the hopes she will like those better.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

It snowed in my part of the world Friday, and when I took a trip to the library I rode up next to a field covered with snow geese. It was so beautiful I had to go back home for my camera, my phone camera wouldn't have done it justice!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Today I have several things I would like to blog about. But this morning (or right now at least) I don't have the time, so I will leave you with those few pictures and try to blog some more tonight.

I want to post about some tutus I've made for Buggy that I LOVE! And also about how down I am feeling about Mason, he just doesn't seem like his usual happy self. That post might take me awhile, so that might come in the next few days. Hopefully I can get the tutu one up tonight, if I get some pictures taken of them.

For now? I'm off to meet my new niece Lila!!

No comments:

Post a Comment