Friday, January 15, 2010

5QF.

This is my first 5 question Friday post. I liked the questions this week so I decided to participate!

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
I had a party with my then boyfriend while his parents were out of town. We were only 16 at the time but knew people that were over 21 who could get us alcohol. Too many people ended up drunk and my best friend who was only 4'9 drank an entire bottle of tequilla. Needless to say she was drunk off her @$$, and we had to call my ex's parents to come home in case we needed emergency care for her. Luckily, she woke up the next morning just fine.

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a night person. Luckily both of my kids go to bed pretty late and wake up at decent times in the morning!

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
Two now that I have a phone with a full keyboard, but I used to only text with one hand, but I must say I much prefer two handing it!

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
My voting card says Republican. I registered that way because my father told me if I didn't he would disown me =). I do find myself agreeing on more of their topics than not, but I won't vote only Republican. It all depends on the person and their beliefs and how I feel about them.

5. Are you a pet person?
Not a dog person at ALL. Ick. But I love cats. I would have tons of cats if a.) we didn't live in a non pet friendly apartment complex and b.) my husband wasn't allergic.

If you want to join the bandwagon for 5QF, then hop on over to Mama M's website. You can read others and link up yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment