Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting to know you!

I found this little fun game on Maura's website! Looked like fun so this week I'm going to jump in. Be sure to check her's out too!

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included.
I guess I would go with that Jeff Corwin guy? He seems like he knows his way around the outside world..I'm not sure I could make it on my own and I definitely know my friends couldn't!!

2. Do you read celebrity gossip?
I like People magazine and occasionally visit their website too.

3. Favorite show you're watching this season?
I like a lot of shows, and watch a lot of shows. But I'm pretty excited about House coming back on!

4. How tall are you?
5 feet 3 inches.

5. What was the last book you read?
Just finished CandyLand by Candy Spelling..not really worth the time in my opinion. My current book is Dear John by Nicholas Sparks...hope I don't cry too much!

6. Flats or heels?
I'm a tennis shoe type of gal, I guess those are considered flat! If I was dressed up you might find me in a slight heel..but nothing too high, I would fall and break my ankle.

7. If you had to choose one natural disaster to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?
Hurricane, I've already been through a couple..not that they were very strong by the time they reached my state. Too scared of the other two!

8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?
*sigh* Granny panties. Unfortunately, after my c-sections (because I keloid scar) I can't wear anything that touches that scar. Hurts pretty bad, so gotta have them pretty high up..yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment