Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good appointment.

Kaylee had her 6 month check-up today, yes she is 7 months, we got a bit behind schedule because her doctor is very busy and I refuse for her to see any other.

They asked if she could:

*roll over one way or both- yes, she can roll both ways.
*sit up in the pod position- yes, she sits like a tripod but also straight up (not very stable)
*laughs, squeals, smiles- yes, pretty much non-stop
*reaches for toys- yes, she reaches for everything and anything in her line of sight! (especially Mommy's glasses and hair.)
*plays with toys, switching from hand to hand, putting in mouth- yes, as stated above, anything and everything goes into her mouth!

Her stats were:

Height: 27 1/4 inches (74%)
Weight: 18 lbs 13 oz (75%)
Head: 16.97 inches (44%)

She is doing great, everyone commented on how happy and calm she was. She had to get 3 shots, and she didn't make a peep the whole time. I couldn't believe it, she has always cried getting shots before, especially the last one they give which they say stings. I was so proud of my beautiful girl.

Doctor says I can start juice, and I should be feeding her 1-2 times a day (solids) when we are eating.

She has eczema, figured that, I have it pretty bad and so does Mason. She just recently started to get flare ups so I hope hers won't be as bad as mine or Masons.

Note-this picture wasn't taken today, but I love it! It's an Easter outfit sneak peek!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment