Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I disappeared for a bit.

So it's been awhile since I last posted. Honestly, I'm not sure what I had expected when I started this blog..instant MckMama success I guess. Obviously not so! I'm not looking to be paid, just thought I would have a following, but then it struck me..I can't have a following if I'm hardly ever posting!

Besides, I started this blog in the hopes of remembering things from my kids lives that I might not remember further down the road, so I'm going to focus on that and not how many people look at my blog at any given time.

So needless to say, I've got some catching up to do! I haven't even posted about Christmas, I haven't sized down any of the photos I want to post, and I don't even know what I want to say. LoL.

Let's get the catching up started by saying "Baby, it's cold outside"

Demonstrated by Buggy the bear =)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment