Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Four Lane Highway

This is not my first shot at blogging, but I'm determined to make it work this time.

I have two young kids and I want to remember everything about this time.

I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Nicole and I'm a 26 year old SAHM*. I love to read romance books, watch trash reality t.v., scrapbook, play World of Warcraft, but my biggest and most loved hobby is photography.

*stay at home mom.

I have an adorable (almost 3 year old) son, Mason. He is a lover of tractors, Lego, cars, and his baby sister.

Photobucket

I also have an adorable (almost 5 month old) daugther, known to me as buggy or bug, a nickname I use at home quite a bit. She is a lover of her blanket, pacifier, Mommy and Daddy, and especially her big brother!

Photobucket

In this blog you will read about our daily lives, easy or hard, here you will always get the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment