Friday, October 14, 2011

Five Q Friday.

Head on over to My Little Life to check out more answers to these 5 questions and link up your answers as well!

1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
It depends on the situation. If I am driving I want a cone..and I love cones when they get all soggy! But my favorite is a bowl of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and pretzels chopped up on top!

Unfortunately, with a bowl it seems like I have a problem with portion control, so maybe I should stick to cones!

2. What three things do you love the smell of?
I guess it's kind of weird but I love the smell of baby breath, well until they are about 9 months or so..then it becomes a little weird..9 months might even be pushing it!

I love the smell of my pillow, it's like an addiction, my husband loves the smell of it too, he just hugs it and smells it.

Cinnamon, reminds me of fall, reminds me of Christmas, reminds me of my childhood...just a great smell!


3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)
In this day and age I love to give gift cards, does take some of the imagination process of gift giving away, but for those people that are awful gift givers, the gift card is a life saver!

4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?
I never played sports in High School, I tried out for Softball, but didn't make it. I don't really have the sport "bone". But that was fine by me, I wouldn't have been able to play once I reached working age anyway because I had to get a job at 15.

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?
Wasn't in a band in high school, but I did in Elementary. I played the flute...I had no idea what I was doing, in fact we had a concert and I just sat up there and pushed all kinds of buttons and pretended to blow into the hole because I had no idea about the notes or how to play them!

2 comments:

  1. right there with you on those soggy cones oh so yummy favorite since childhood come over and see my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am Lauren from Souls to Squeeze (coming from 5QF) and I see cones as added calories and you see bowls as a portion control issue so we should just forget it all and eat all the icecream we want. :o)

    ReplyDelete