Friday, October 7, 2011

5QFriday!

This is my first ever time linking up with Five Question Friday over at My Little Life. Now that I am back to blogging a bit more I have decided to link up to blog hops from some of my favorite blogs. Head over to check out other answers and maybe link up your own!

1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?

Well, this all depends on how I am feeling or what kind of mood I am in. If I want something sweet then I am all about the brownies, even better with some ice cream and warm chocolate sauce. Something not sweet is pot roast, I just recently learned how to make this and I LOVE it!

2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to?

I am not a huge traveler, so I haven't been to too many places, but I only live 30 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean and I used to date a surfer and we would get up early and watch the sun rise over the beach..so beautiful.

3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?

My favorite thing about fall is the leaves changing and the crisp smell in the air. It is absolutely my favorite season of all. Unfortunately, I am not a huge fan of Halloween.

4. How would you spend 24 hours alone?

As a mother of two young kids I dream about this often! I would get a hotel room with a beach/ocean view and balcony, no point in staying home because then I would be forced to clean or stare at the huge mess that is my house. I would watch the sunset and sunrise over the water, I would read on my balcony and walk the beach all day long, I would sleep with the balcony door open so I could go to sleep listening to the waves.

5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl?

My husband has brought me flowers a hand full of times in our time together. While it is a sweet gesture and they are beautiful, I am not really a flower girl and would rather save that money or spend it elsewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment