Sunday, April 18, 2010

Too much.

We went to the house today to pack some more things up so my step dad could go over and check some things out. He does that for a living.

I knew he would see more things than our untrained eye, I guess I was just naive about how much more he would see.

We have a serious mold issue, I assumed it was only in the one room, looks like all the walls that are related to anything water like are damaged. Also there could be major issues with our duct work/vents. Honestly, this house isn't that old but has not been well maintained and I'm not even sure anymore that it is worth it.

I need to call around tomorrow for a home inspector to come out, they can tell us more.

And to top everything off I have lost..yes LOST my lens for my camera, my 18-55mm. Just fracken great.

No comments:

Post a Comment