Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dear Kaylee.

I can't be everywhere you need me to be at the exact moment you want me to be there. I try but I'm not literally Super Mom.

*shoo* I am exhausted! This girl is into EVERYTHING! It's amazing for a kid that can't crawl everything she can get into without having that skill.

She is going through separation anxiety (something I don't remember with Mason). It's quite frustrating, she will roll to all kinds of things she isn't supposed to be into but refuses to budge to look for me when I walk away, instead she fusses. It's such a lovely stage. Mama wants her baby to start crawling!!

Love you little Buggy..dang you are so beautiful and a joy, but I need a nap!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute!!! It really is hard when they go through the seperation anxiety stage. Good luck and hopefully it won't last long and hopefully the little munchkin will start crawling soon :o)

    ReplyDelete